![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Властелин мира
|
|
|
Ты жаждешь морали, читатель?
Ты жаждешь развязки, конца? Па-ашёл бы ты на фиг, приятель! Плюю на тебя, подлеца! (В.Степанцов) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Странник
Регистрация: 14.12.2023
Сообщения: 64
Поблагодарил(а): 32
Поблагодарили 195 раз(а) в 52 сообщениях
![]() |
Unfortunately my friends I am having severe problems connecting to the site from Europe, and I cannot seem to attach files anymore either! I suspect my nation is making it very difficult to access Russian sites at this time. I shall try and post mediafire links, and Vlad has my express permission to translate/adapt/alter any and all of my work. https://www.mediafire.com/file/46o9g...lsson.doc/file This is an adaptation of 'Hunter', a spec script from the eighties that would eventually become Predator, combined with a (later) adaptation of Paul Monette's Predator book. It's not my best work, and because of the source material it's a little tongue in cheek. I hope you enjoy it anyway. Hopefully Vlad can edit it into something interesting for you. If I don't see you again, it was a pleasure to discover the Russian Saga courtesy of this great site.
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь поблагодарил Hostral за это полезное сообщение: | Vlad lev (Вчера) |
|
|
#13 | |||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Властелин мира
|
Thanks so much for letting me work on the translation and the edits! I’ve been having issues with the forum lately too—it’s either down or it keeps kicking me out. Probably just some technical glitches. Hope you’re not gone for too long! You can always reach me by email. ![]() |
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Ты жаждешь морали, читатель?
Ты жаждешь развязки, конца? Па-ашёл бы ты на фиг, приятель! Плюю на тебя, подлеца! (В.Степанцов) |
||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Властелин мира
|
This needs editing — the mother is Italian
, which is too much for Hyboria. Probably from Argos (Chapter 2):Beside Milo sat Kulan, the western scout, whose Cimmerian father and southern Italian mother had given him a mixed heritage he regarded with unease. He checked the firing pawl of his arbalest again and again, the rhythmic clack keeping his hands occupied while the rest of him remained still. Even at rest, Kulan carried the wary tension of a serpent beneath a stone. |
|
Ты жаждешь морали, читатель?
Ты жаждешь развязки, конца? Па-ашёл бы ты на фиг, приятель! Плюю на тебя, подлеца! (В.Степанцов) |
|
|
|
|