Хайборийский Мир  

Вернуться   Хайборийский Мир > Обо всем > Творчество
Wiki Справка Пользователи Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

 
 
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый Вчера, 21:27   #12
Странник
 
Регистрация: 14.12.2023
Сообщения: 64
Поблагодарил(а): 32
Поблагодарили 195 раз(а) в 52 сообщениях
Hostral стоит на развилке
По умолчанию Re: The Original Works of J.R. Karlsson

Unfortunately my friends I am having severe problems connecting to the site from Europe, and I cannot seem to attach files anymore either! I suspect my nation is making it very difficult to access Russian sites at this time. I shall try and post mediafire links, and Vlad has my express permission to translate/adapt/alter any and all of my work. https://www.mediafire.com/file/46o9g...lsson.doc/file This is an adaptation of 'Hunter', a spec script from the eighties that would eventually become Predator, combined with a (later) adaptation of Paul Monette's Predator book. It's not my best work, and because of the source material it's a little tongue in cheek. I hope you enjoy it anyway. Hopefully Vlad can edit it into something interesting for you. If I don't see you again, it was a pleasure to discover the Russian Saga courtesy of this great site.
Hostral вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь поблагодарил Hostral за это полезное сообщение:
Vlad lev (Вчера)
 


Здесь присутствуют: 1 (пользователей - 0 , гостей - 1)
 
Опции темы
Опции просмотра

Ваши права в разделе
Вы не можете создавать темы
Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы не можете прикреплять файлы
Вы не можете редактировать сообщения

BB коды Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] код Вкл.
HTML код Выкл.
Быстрый переход


Часовой пояс GMT +2, время: 09:53.


vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Русский перевод: zCarot, Vovan & Co
Copyright © Cimmeria.ru